- More Power, More Photos: Shoot for longer with each 1000mAh battery offering 620 captures
- 3 Ways to Charge: Features wall, car, and power bank charging - all three chargers sold separately; recharge inside the camera or with a 2A input charger for optimal charging
- Compatibility: Made to the exact specification of Canon EOS 77D, EOS 750D, EOS 760D, EOS 8000D, EOS M3, EOS M5, EOS M6, EOS Rebel T6i, EOS Rebel T6s, Kiss X8i.
- Backup Battery: Carry a fully charged battery so you're never left without power; only 3 hours to simultaneously recharge both batteries with the micro-USB 5V/2A input
- 100% Safety Guarantee: Protected with overcharge, over discharge, short-circuit, surge, overvoltage, and overcurrent safeguards, and a fire-resistant build
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, can you sent this to Queenstow before 1/29
If you order immediately we will hand the parcel over to NZ post today, but due to long weekend we can't guarantee that it will be delivered until Jan. 29th
Can these batteies be used in a Canon EOS 200D Camera?
From googling we did see that the Canon EOS 200 D takes the LPE17 battery so those batteries should work yes