- New-and-Improved 2019 Version: 3-prong UK-AC output with a power supply on / off switch indicator for devices up to 65W (max peak rated). For devices between 50-65Watts power requirement, we recommend testing compatibility.
- Charge Various Devices at Once: Type-C and iSmart USB ports allow for fast and simultaneous charging of e.g. MacBook, Phones, Tablets, etc. The AC Outlet allows for charging of laptops like MacBook Pro and another device like Drones, Fans and other up to 65Watts
- A 20100mAh Power Fortress: Enough juice to charge an iPhone X for 5.5 times, a Galaxy S10 for 3.5times, or the 12” MacBook 1 time
- Faster Recharge Between Uses: With the Fast Recharging via type-c input, the battery recharges in just 5-6 hours while 4 LED lights indicate remaining battery. Slower recharging via Micro USB is also possible.
- Advanced Protection: Keep your gadgets safe from overcharge, short circuit, and power surges with air vents for heat dissipation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these available with an NZ AC outlet?
Sorry, no they are not; a UK to NZ Adapter is needed
Will this can plug in hp or dell laptops
I think you refer to the AC power outlet, this delivers 65W at 220V
as long as the required power of your device is smaller than 65W it surely will work
Please note that the outlet socket is UK Type, you will need an adapter which is not part of the delivery
If you refer to USB Type-C output I need to know the unit model or the input specifications of your device for USB Type-C charging