- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. The Only USB PD Portable Charger Up To 45W: Recharge the 20100mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 10hours); also features 2A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone.
- Massive 45W Type-C Output: The Type-C output reaches up to 45W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time.
- Large Capacity, Multiple Outputs: 20100mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone 6S 8 times, a Samsung S6 4times, or an iPad Air 2 times; etc.
- Advanced iSmart 2.0 Technology: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity.
- Safety First: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection.
USB C Input: 5V / 3A, 9V / 3A, 15V / 3A, 20V / 2.25A Max
Micro USB Input: 5V / 2A, 9V / 2A (QC 2.0) Max
Size: 15.9 x 7.9 x 2.3 cm / 6.3 x 3.5 x 0.9 in
Weight: 410 g
Capacity: 20100 mAh
USB A Output: 5-6V / 3A, 6-9V / 2A, 9-12V / 1.5A Max
USB C Output: 5V / 3A, 9V / 3A, 15V / 3A, 20V / 2.25A Max
What's in the Box:
- 1 x 20100mAh Portable Charger
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Travel Pouch
- 1 x User Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this work on surface pro 6 if I use a surface connector to usb c charging cable? thanks
To our best knowledge the orginal charger has 44 W, this power bank delivers 45W, therefore it can be used with an USB Type-C charging cable
How long does it take to recharge?
Recharge the 20100mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 10hours);
What is the weight?
Net weight of power bank is is 410g; power bank plus packaging is 545g