- CAPABLE OF CHARGING A Nintendo Switch WHILE IT IS BEING PLAYED
- THE ONLY USB PD PORTABLE CHARGER UP TO 30W: Recharge the 26800mAh battery through the Type-C port in just 4-5 hours (compared to the standard 14 hours); also features 2A and 1A input recharging. Note: Type-C charger sold separately. Type-C port is incompatible with the Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10, Huawei mate9 as well as all OPPO & One Plus phone
- MASSIVE 30W TYPE-C OUTPUT: The Type-C output reaches up to 30W that matches the original AC MacBook charger, so you can charge all devices including a MacBook in no time
- LARGE CAPACITY, MULTIPLE OUTPUTS: 26800mAh battery capacity charges an iPhone charges iPhone X 5.8 times, Galaxy S9 Plus 4.5 times or an iPad Air 2 times; contains two 2.4A iSmart ports for a combined 3.4A total
- ADVANCED iSmart 2.0 TECHNOLOGY: Upgraded iSmart 2.0 automatically detects and adjusts the charging current to obtain the fastest charging; advanced Panasonic IC for safer and better conductivity
- SAFETY FIRST: A+ battery for over 500 charge / recharge cycles; includes overcharge, short circuit, and current surge protection; features a scratch resistant matte finish
HP ELITE x2 1012 G1,HP ENVY 17t
DELL XPS 12
SAMSUNG Galaxy Tabpro S
Macbook Pro-15-2017, Macbook -12-2015, Macbook -12-2016
HUAWEI Mate 10
Google Pixel 2
XIAOMI MIX 2S
Max Power with Max Capacity
At a total 26800mAh, it can fully charge an iPhone X 5.8 times, iPhone 7 over 9 times, for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6 Plus or Galaxy S9 Plus 4.5 charges, S7 over six times, for iPhone 6 ten whole times or an iPad Air 2 times ( iPad 2018 1.8 times) - that’s enough power to last an entire trip.
RAVPower iSmart Charging Technology
Both ports include iSmart charging technology which automatically detects a connected device, identifies the charging input, then matches the devices with its required current. Advanced Panasonic IC chipset makes both safer and more efficient.
Micro USB Input: DC 5V/2A
Type-C Input: DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A
Type-C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A
iSmart USB Output: DC 5V/3.4A Total(Each 2.4A Max)
What’s In the Box:
1 x RAVPower 26800mAh Portable Charger (Model: RP-PB058)
1 x RAVPower Type-C to C Cable
1 x 2 Micro-USB Cables
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Manual
1. NOT Compatible with Macbook Pro-13-2017/Google Pixel Book
2. The battery pack will charge your laptop once after connected. However if it is recharged from the laptop, please long hold the power button for 5 seconds to reverse the charging
3. Incompatible with HTC 10 and HP Spectre and Dell XPS 13 / Lalitude 5480
4. Will not charge MacBook Pro, Samsung W700 or Lumia 950 at full speed
5. Press the Power Button before connecting your device to activate USB-C output
6. Nintendo Switch will not charge when connected via HDMI
7. This power bank cannot charge Lenovo Type-C laptops
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can this power bank charge a Emachine laptop, if i was to get the right connection for the usb?
Can you please tell us which model and also can your laptop this model be charged via USB ?
Can I use this power bank to charge a MacBook Pro 15 inch 2019? Is this product the most suitable to charge the power bank: Wall Charger USB-C Power Adapter Q5004?
Yes, you can but it has only 30W output power
A better solution might be the RP-PB095 or RP-PB097, both power banks provide 45W output
RP-PB058 is slower but has higher capacity 26800mAh; RP-PB095 and 097 are faster but only have 20100mAh capacity
No, we recommend the Q4004 60W because it's much faster when recharging the power bank
can i use this powerbank to charge i phone 11 pro ? will this damage the phone battery in long run ?? also what wall charger you recommend to charge the powerbank itself ??
Yes, you can use the RP-PB058 to charge your iphone 11 via the USB Type-C port
We recommend for charging the power bank one of our Choetech wall or desktop charger
The 72 Watts Power Delivery Charger Multi USB Charging PD72 provides the largest power on sev. different USB outputs and is therefore the most flexible one regarding charging different devices
Can I use this to charge an 11" 2018 Ipad pro?
Yes, of course the RP-PB058 is able to charge an iPad pro 11" 2018 version
I assume it has already a USB Type-C connector; please use a Type-C ---> Type-C cable
If you have a version with apple lightning connector please use the ismart output of the RP-PB058 and an USB-A ---> lightning cable
Three questions please - Does a wall charger come with it? Can I use it with my Dell XPS15? Delivery time in NZ/ Thanks.
No charger included. The power bank will leave our warehouse in Auckland in 1-2 working days after order has been received. The Dell model you ask for requires 130W so not suitable
Can I use this power bank for a Surface Go ?
Yes, one of our customer bought this power bank for his Surface Go. It charges exactly the same speed as the original wall plug according to our customer. Thank you for this information !!
Can this Power Bank be taken into the plane ?
Yes. the power bank with the largest capacity allowed to be taken on board of an airplane according to most airlines 26.8 Ah*3.7 V =99.2Wh. For more information please visits our blog post
Will this portable battery charge the Nintendo Switch without any problems?
Yes for sure. Many customers buy this power bank for their Nintendo Switch and report that they can charge while playing games like Zelda. All you have to do is plug it in and they will recognise each other. Some customers say it charges as efficient as the actual Nintendo switch AC adapter enjoy !!