- VERSATILE CHARGING OPTION: Common micro-USB input and the ability to charge with a USB wall charger, car charger, or external battery gives you more options than a standard battery charger. When recharging the batteries to 90% battery level, then it would switch to trickle charging and the LED indicator would turn into green light
- MORE BATTERY, MORE PHOTO: Triple your camera runtime with a complete backup package including two replacement battery and a dual battery charger to keep the empty ones charging
- EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL: But bigger capacity of 2100mAh/14.7w Battery, can charge inside the camera, or using the 2.1A input charger to maximize charging efficiency
- STANDARD COMPATIBILITY: Made to the exact specification of Nikon EN-EL15 battery, compatible with Nikon 1 V1, D7100, D750, D7000, D7200, D7500, D810, D610, D800, D850, D500, D600, D800e, D810a
- 100% SAFETY GUARANTEE: Built with multiple circuit protection (over-charging, short-circuit, high-temperature, and surge protection), and high-quality, fire-resistant construction
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The original works on Nikon D500 camera. Will this battery work also? And is one battery pack 1050 or 2100 mAH? Still not clear, when two packs are included. Thanks.
As the Nikon D500 uses EN-EL15 batteries the RP-PB057 can be used.
The capacity of a single battery is 1050mAh
On set contains 1 dual-charger and 2 batteries of 1050mAh
Confusing description of the mAh capacity. Is each battery 2100mAh?
Thanks for the information, will be corrected asap, correct is 2 batteries each 1050mAh = 2100 mAh
Not suitable for Nikon P900?
The Nikon P900 is using batteries type EN-EL23.
Sorry, we don't have this batteries in our portfolio