XtendTouch XT1610F is a portable touchscreen monitor with 10800mAh battery built-in. Comes with a 15.6-inch full HD IPS panel and 10-point capacitive touch, XtendTouch could transform your USB-C smartphones* to a large screen desktop interface via a single USB-C cable, or extending your laptop’s screen to a larger touchscreen.
The built-in battery may last for over 6 hours over HDMI input and 5 hours over USB-C input. Quad loudspeakers provide stereo, surround sound experience while consuming your media. While using with USB-C input, the OTG port of the screen also serves as a simple USB hub to allow you connecting to a wireless receiver or thumb drive. You may also connect it to your game console such as the Switch via one single cable and enjoy gaming on a larger screen. The USB-C & mini HDMI inputs provide universal compatibility for most electronics devices.
XtendTouch is the most versatile solution of a portable monitor that you may find on the market.
- 15.6” IPS panel, Matte, Anti-glare Finish Dual video inputs (USB-C & mini-HDMI)
- USB-C input is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 laptops
- 10,800mAh battery (@3.8V), superb battery life
- Quad-loudspeakers, surround stereo sound
- 10-point capacitive touch
- OTG port ready, supports wireless KB/MS, thumb drive, USB audio Multi-OS supported (Windows 10, macOS**, Android, Linux, Chrome OS) Supports Nintendo Switch
- Supports 3rd gen iPad Pro (2018/2019) USB-C video output***
- HDCP 1.4 key ready
Whats in the box?
- 1 XtendTouch
- Smart cover
- 18W PD Charger
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable
- Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable
- Stylus Pen
- OTG cable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.